Aronson Security Group (ASG) is the premier independent provider of Security Risk Management Services (SRMS). By creating a Global Security Network of partners, ASG provides services that drive value, resilience and the mitigation of risk through strategic consulting, technology solutions, and professional services. Building on a strong reputation for service over 50 years, ASG provides engineering excellence, world-class service, and security expertise to premier regional, national, and global organizations.
In addition to competitive wages, ASG offers a generous benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Employer-paid Life & Long Term Disability Insurance; Paid Vacation and Sick time as well as Paid Holidays.
Responsible for installation, on-site coordination, customer follow up and on-site meetings with customers and or subcontractors. Works with documentation provided by the Project Manager to define project and to assure project quality, customer satisfaction and project profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Works with the Project Manager to plan and schedule installation and subcontracting activities on assigned projects.
- Coordinates the installation supplies/equipment and controls timely delivery to job site.
- With input from the Project Manager prepares the project installation plan, manages the plan and prepares and implements job procedures.
- Determines, from review of various information, necessary changes in design, installation plan or other activity and implements same.
- Maintains construction schedule and coordinates task scheduling with other trades.
- Monitors the performance of subcontractors and reports progress to the Project Manager.
- Keeps self, superiors and co-workers informed of progress.
- Maintains records of job status, job changes, material flow and other control records.
- Estimates or assist in estimating projects which Aronson Security Group is bidding.
- Keeps accurate records and posts all time for hours worked.
- Implements quality assurance measures to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Presents a professional image of Aronson Security Group when speaking to customers (all levels).
- Develops a relationship with the customer through constant communication.
- Routinely checks the work of co-workers to ensure quality installation of Aronson Security Group products.
- Monitors job status and controls job costs.
- Provides information to determine labor and material requirements on a weekly basis.
- Studies literature and attends seminars to keep current in products, processes and materials.
- Maintain state electrical license through continuing education requirements.
- Other duties may also be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the core competencies expected of all Aronson Security Group employees. A copy of the Aronson Security Group Core Competencies is attached.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. This position generally needs direct supervision on new tasks and only occasional supervision on previously assigned areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school education or equivalent. Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity is desirable. Minimum three years experience in the installation and servicing of electronic security systems. Strong knowledge of security concepts and security service. Subcontracting and people management skills are required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and project management software.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Limited Energy Certificates JLE/RET
Supervises apprentice installers and subcontractors as assigned.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Employee regularly required to lift and carry ladders (6’, 8’ & 12’), climb ladders as well as work with arms and hands overhead. Employee regularly carries equipment, parts and pieces to the top of the ladders and works on-and-off overhead from 4 to 6 hours as a time.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Employee must have a valid driver’s license, drive from project-to-project as well as climb a ladder.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Additional Application InstructionsTo learn more about Aronson Security Group, please visit our website at aronsonsecurity.com
Sign up for Job Alerts
Machine OperatorsJohanna Beverage CompanySpokane, WA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S WOODBURY COMMONS HIRING ALL STAFF!Applebee'sWoodbury, NY, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HUDSON NY HIRING LINE COOKS!APPLEBEE'SHudson, NY, United StatesApr 24
DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT (Full-Time/Exempt)IBA-Inquilinos Boricuas en AccionBoston, MA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HIRING RESTAURANT MANAGERS!Applebee's/T.L. Cannon Management CorporationGroton, CT, United StatesApr 21
Latest from the webJobs by
Recent College GradZeal FinancialLawrence, KS, USA11 Apr
Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Bridgestone | Doraville GACPC Logistics IncDoraville, GA, USA24 Apr
Class A CDL Full Time Local Delivery Driver | Jackson MICPC Logistics IncJackson, MI, USA19 Apr
CDL A Driver | Doubles Endorsement | Randolph MAConsolidated Logistics SolutionsRandolph, MA, USA18 Apr
Call Center Job Not Paying the Bills? Drive with Uber & Earn Extra CasUberSan Bernardino, CA, USA21 Apr
PATIENT ACCOUNT TECHNICIAN IICHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF THE KING'S DAUGHTERS HEALTH SYSTEMChesapeake, VAApr 03
Instrumentation and Controls TechnicianCentral Virginia Electric CooperativeLovingston, VA, United StatesApr 14
Automotive TechnicianPMIGreenville, SC, United StatesApr 19
Quality Assurance Technician IILegendary BakingChaska, MN, United StatesApr 05
Maintenance Technician IIThe Humane Society of the United StatesGaithersburg, MD, United StatesMar 29