MASTER MECHANICS NEEDED IN GREENVILLE/SPARTANBURG/GREER, SC
Located in the foothills of The Blue Ridge Mountains, this rapidly growing area of South Carolina features a robust economy with exceptional quality of life, climate and family friendly amenities.
We look forward to having you join our fantastic community! www.visitgreenvillesc.com
- Our Client is an international company providing German Automotive Manufacturing Quality Assurance Services.
- If you are a Technician specializing in BMW, Mercedes Benz, Porsche or VW, we have an immediate opportunity for you.
- The current opportunity is with the Client’s manufacturing facility in the Greenville/Spartanburg/Greer, SC area.
- Current auto dealership mechanics meeting our criteria and searching for a rewarding career offering longevity in a World Class Manufacturing Facility are encouraged to apply for consideration.
- Work is performed on new vehicles, reviewing and performing necessary work according to factory standards.
- Perform examination of vehicles and alert supervisor of any further issues, not previously identified.
- Complete documentation of all operations per factory standards.
- Provide assistance to other team members as required.
- Ensure that work environment is maintained to clean and organized standards.
- Responsible for the inspection and testing of new vehicles, documenting results so that all necessary repairs can be made.
- Track and maintain company assets.
- European vehicle experience required and factory certifications desired. Preferably Mercedes-Benz, BMW, VW/Audi.
- Automotive Electrical repair experience necessary.
- Must understand electronic diagnostic equipment and computer based reference material.
- Focus is on absolute Quality.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record with no current or pending point penalties.
- Applicants must pass Drug Screening.
- Capacity to lift, pull and move products and supplies up to 75 lbs.
- Flexible and able to work overtime when required.
- Requires High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Shift is 8 p.m. – 6:40 a.m. EST. Master Mechanics are getting at least 40 hours (10 hour shifts). Schedule rotates from week to week and on weeks 2 & 3 you actually get 5 days off in a row. (Fri-Tues).
Additional Application InstructionsPlease apply with your resume and an introduction.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Machine OperatorsJohanna Beverage CompanySpokane, WA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S WOODBURY COMMONS HIRING ALL STAFF!Applebee'sWoodbury, NY, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HUDSON NY HIRING LINE COOKS!APPLEBEE'SHudson, NY, United StatesApr 24
DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT (Full-Time/Exempt)IBA-Inquilinos Boricuas en AccionBoston, MA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HIRING RESTAURANT MANAGERS!Applebee's/T.L. Cannon Management CorporationGroton, CT, United StatesApr 21
Latest from the webJobs by
Recent College GradZeal FinancialLawrence, KS, USA11 Apr
Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Bridgestone | Doraville GACPC Logistics IncDoraville, GA, USA24 Apr
Class A CDL Full Time Local Delivery Driver | Jackson MICPC Logistics IncJackson, MI, USA19 Apr
CDL A Driver | Doubles Endorsement | Randolph MAConsolidated Logistics SolutionsRandolph, MA, USA18 Apr
Call Center Job Not Paying the Bills? Drive with Uber & Earn Extra CasUberSan Bernardino, CA, USA21 Apr
PATIENT ACCOUNT TECHNICIAN IICHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF THE KING'S DAUGHTERS HEALTH SYSTEMChesapeake, VAApr 03
Instrumentation and Controls TechnicianCentral Virginia Electric CooperativeLovingston, VA, United StatesApr 14
Installation TechnicianAronson Security GroupRenton, WA, United StatesApr 20
Quality Assurance Technician IILegendary BakingChaska, MN, United StatesApr 05
Maintenance Technician IIThe Humane Society of the United StatesGaithersburg, MD, United StatesMar 29