3PL Assistant Manager - Riverside, MO
Diakon Logistics is one of the largest home delivery, logistics and warehousing companies in the U.S. Since beginning operations in 1991, we have grown into a national company with over 300 trucks operating in 24 locations throughout the United States. We are proud to serve some of the largest and most well-known retailers in the country.
Diakon Logistics specializes in providing comprehensive in-home delivery services including expert pre-inspection, preparation and set-up at white glove quality service levels. www.diakonlogistics.com
Delivers merchandise/appliances to customers by coaching and leading a team of 8-10 independent contact carriers.
- Accomplishes objectives by educating, assigning, scheduling, coaching, and counseling independent contract carriers; communicating expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets shipping operational standards by contributing shipping information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying shipping system improvements.
- Meets financial standards by monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Plans deliveries by reviewing production results and orders; establish and monitor delivery routes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Supervision, High Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Independence, Safety Management, Reporting Skills, Scheduling, and Computer Proficient. Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time. Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Location is open 6 days per week (Monday – Saturday), rotating weekends required.
Compensation: $44,000-$48,000/year DOE.
This is a full time, employee position. Diakon offers competitive wages and bonuses, medical benefits, 401(k) plan and paid vacation and holidays.
To apply, please respond with your contact information and resume.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Machine OperatorsJohanna Beverage CompanySpokane, WA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S WOODBURY COMMONS HIRING ALL STAFF!Applebee'sWoodbury, NY, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HUDSON NY HIRING LINE COOKS!APPLEBEE'SHudson, NY, United StatesApr 24
DIRECTOR OF INSTITUTIONAL ADVANCEMENT (Full-Time/Exempt)IBA-Inquilinos Boricuas en AccionBoston, MA, United StatesApr 24
APPLEBEE'S HIRING RESTAURANT MANAGERS!Applebee's/T.L. Cannon Management CorporationGroton, CT, United StatesApr 21
Latest from the webJobs by
Recent College GradZeal FinancialLawrence, KS, USA11 Apr
Class A CDL Delivery Driver | Bridgestone | Doraville GACPC Logistics IncDoraville, GA, USA24 Apr
Class A CDL Full Time Local Delivery Driver | Jackson MICPC Logistics IncJackson, MI, USA19 Apr
CDL A Driver | Doubles Endorsement | Randolph MAConsolidated Logistics SolutionsRandolph, MA, USA18 Apr
Call Center Job Not Paying the Bills? Drive with Uber & Earn Extra CasUberSan Bernardino, CA, USA21 Apr
Accounting Assistant II - Accounts PayableCounty College of MorrisRandolph, NJ, United StatesApr 05
Regional Manager, CCPS North America (Chemical Engineering Degree Required)The American Institute of Chemical EngineersNew York, NY, United StatesMar 28
Sales Support RepresentativeMobile MarkItasca, IL, United StatesApr 04
Director of FinanceProvidence House, Inc.Brooklyn, NY, United StatesMar 27
Senior AccountantThe American Institute of Chemical EngineersNew York, NY, United StatesMar 28